Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Production operative/packaging line jobs. Hollister ulc?

Options
  • 10-03-2016 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi guys I'm looking for some advice if anyone could help. I've gone mad trying to get working in a factory on the production lines, unfortunately im not getting anywhere with it. Is there a certain education requirement or course you need to have done for this role? Basically is there a way to increase my chances of getting a similar role?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I've moved this to the main Eng Forum as more people will see it there.

I dunno what you're aiming at but ringing HR in Hollister and asking them straight out what they're looking for both experience and education wise would be a good start. If you can't get a specific person on the phone ask for an email address and just keep at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mayoabc

CatFromHue wrote: »
    I've moved this to the main Eng Forum as more people will see it there.

I dunno what you're aiming at but ringing HR in Hollister and asking them straight out what they're looking for both experience and education wise would be a good start. If you can't get a specific person on the phone ask for an email address and just keep at them.

Thank you, I wasn't quite sure where exactly to post. I have done that already but never get an answer or reply to any emails I have sent, that's why I'm asking on here, maybe someone working as a production operative could help me out.

in a similar boat. After a 6 month stint with a biommed company in galway last November, trying to get other manufacturing work, no joy. I have a level 6 Cert & I'm just after doing a day's Skillnet course in Process Validation. I dunno what to do.

Advertisement