Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on case study style assignments

Options
  • 10-03-2016 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am studying a level 9 certificate on Project Management through the Springboard program in Sligo IT. Two of my assignments for this semester take the format of case studies, with a string of specific questions after each one.

I did a tech degree years ago, which was largely project based so so don't have any experience with how to structure a case-study based assignment. Do you simply treat each question like a report heading and answer them separately? Or should there be some sort of narrative/introduction/conclusion etc?

Any help or guidance would be great - I have tried googling for examples, but all I get is sites offering to write the assignment :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Your tutor should really explain their expectations. However, I think both of the ways you mention should be ok. Once you answer what you are asked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Explain their expectations? They barely explain the topic ;)
    Thanks for your help.

Advertisement