Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Clonee- The Commute

Options
  • 10-03-2016 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi Board members,

I have a quick question and I am hoping some one can help me. In a few weeks I will begin working in Clonee. Just near the village. As I am relocating from down the country I am a bit clueless in regards the area and travel times.

I am looking at renting a room in either Blanchardstown, Cabra, Smithsfield etc..
    I do not actually drive so I am wondering about travel times in the morning. Is the traffic bad heading into Clonee? How long would it take from say Cabra to Clonee by bus? Work starts at 8am so I would be travelling early.

I am considering Blanchardstown but I think I want to be closer to the city. Hence the Cabra question. I know the bus runs along the way.

I would be really grateful if anyone can tell me more about the commutes from the mentioned areas. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,546 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

There are two bus routes serving Clonee Village, both at an hourly frequency in the direction and times you would be travelling:

Dublin Bus route 70 (from Dublin city centre) and Dublin Bus route 270 (from Blanchardstown Centre)

The 07:00 70 is scheduled to take 55 minutes to get to Clonee from its terminus in Dublin (near Baggot Street), passing Cabra Cross at about 07:20-07:25.

The 270 is scheduled to take about 15 minutes from Blanchardstown SC to Clonee. First bus is at 07:15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ejabrod

If you are looking to rent a room in the general area, send me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Topcat1234

Thanks for the replies guys!

PM sent ejabrod..!

Advertisement