Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Box for TV

Options
  • 09-03-2016 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am interested in purchasing an android box for the purpose of mainly watching live sport but also for movies/box sets. I am not very tech savvy and am looking for advice on what to purchase. Please do not bamboozle me with tech jargin.

I should say that I have a smart samsung TV and my boadband is with UPC. I have a Horizon Box but due to a fault they have provided a seperate modem.

Hope I have given enough info. First time poster

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭dodzy

Delbs79 wrote: »
    I am interested in purchasing an android box for the purpose of mainly watching live sport but also for movies/box sets. I am not very tech savvy and am looking for advice on what to purchase. Please do not bamboozle me with tech jargin.

I should say that I have a smart samsung TV and my boadband is with UPC. I have a Horizon Box but due to a fault they have provided a seperate modem.

Hope I have given enough info. First time poster
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Have a look Here in the already created thread I know it's got lots of pages,but browse through the last few and you'll get an idea of what you are after.
    Also the rules here do not permit the discussion of pirate sources,apps,addons etc,etc.

Advertisement