Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songwriting collaboration - Rock

Options
  • 08-03-2016 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

Looking for a songwriting partner, Just finished recording my EP (recorded it in Norway actually). 4 tracks done, just missing lyrics/vocals.

Music is in the rock category, very energetic, BIG guitars with catchy riffs and melody lines. Feedback so far has been very positive.

I am based in Dublin, but travelling at the moment trying to get some inspiration as I have hit a dry spell.

Music influence range from, Foo fighters, Oasis, Guns&Roses, Bonjovi, anything that gets you off your feet and gives you something to believe in!

This is a serious project, with hopes to record a full album that will hopefully make a change in the music scene.

I cannot publish links because I am a new user!

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will send you on some sound-cloud links.

Thanks

Advertisement