Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

MINT peugeot 305 van possibly for sale

Options
  • 08-03-2016 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I have a 1987 red peugeot 305 van with 119,000 miles. It was restored in the late 90s early 00s but is still in absolute mint condition. If you know of a better van please let me know :)

I may be interested in parting with it as I am looking for a 505 if i could and if i cant find one i might sell to fund my jaguar project..

Im just curious to see what people think the rough value would be ?
    They are getting quite rare and prices can only increase.. If i could i would put it into a bubble and store it for a year or 2 and maybe sell later (at a much higher price)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭ianobrien

Probably not what you are thinking I'm afraid. I reckon a couple of grand or so for a proper mint one. The demand would be small and it being a commercial, a CVT is needed every year.

If it's the usual Irish version of "mint", where it's held together with isopon, chicken wire and mismatched parts, its probably worth a bit more than the scrap metal value.

I hope for your sake I've the value far too low,and open to correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jagglad88

ill try post some pictures soon .. The body is mint .. the interior is all re done all the suspension has been rebuilt and i drove it down from Armagh down to Limerick the day i bought it and it didn't miss a beat..

I have yet to see a 305 in this condition. :) i spent 3 and a half years looking for one as good.. was only used as a car :D and they very rarely come up for sale.. Its more of a thing for a collector really i suppose. :)

Thanks for the reply all the same :) I was thinking around the 3 or 4K mark for someone who wants a gem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jagglad88

also..anyone know of someone with 505 gti for sale ?? would absolutely love one :)

Advertisement