Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speed van and NCT

Options
  • 08-03-2016 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All just wondering if speed vans can pick up no NCT? As I passed a van the other day with no NCT it was only out a day or two but still not valid. Be going for retest tomorrow. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Nah, you'll be grand,

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

They cannot see if you have nct or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭emeldc

Bawney wrote: »
    Hi All just wondering if speed vans can pick up no NCT? As I passed a van the other day with no NCT it was only out a day or two but still not valid. Be going for retest tomorrow. Thanks

4 penalty points and/or 3 months in prison. Retest too late for you I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,881 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Whatever about the go safe vans. Tax and NCT should be on the Gardai speed vans. A fine in the post will soon start getting people legal if they want to drive, there's no excuses now with the ability to change the test date by submitting more than 90 days before due.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

GoSafe and Garda speed vans ONLY check for speed.

nothing else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

emeldc wrote: »

Jesus Christ. .:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Poulgorm

+ 4 decades of the Rosary

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭emeldc

Poulgorm wrote: »
    + 4 decades of the Rosary

What if he's a protestant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bawney

What if he's a protestant?

Not a protestant haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

6 points afaik

Advertisement