Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Box of O'Donnell crisps €1

Options
  • 07-03-2016 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭

The infamous Dominic's shop "Breathnach's Bargains", in Tallaght, Dublin is currently selling boxes of O'Donnell's crisps for €1.

They have absolutely LOADS of them; the boxes are all over the shopping centre's corridor.
    The flavours available are: Sea Salt/Thai Sweet Chilli/Salt & Vinegar and Hickory Barbecue.

Best before date; March 17th.
    Each box contains 12 large bags.

Thought it might suit someone who's throwing a party or having friends round. Or for yourself if you fancy a munch!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

vicwatson wrote: »

Haha! I remember that well. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

Best crisps around. Wish I was closer to Tallaght but problem would be that I'd eat them all one after the other

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

2rh7kus.jpg

No 4 hour Dublin Bus journey is gonna stop me from this bargain. :pac: :pac: Thanks OP. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

2rh7kus.jpg

No 4 hour Dublin Bus journey is gonna stop me from this bargain. :pac: :pac: Thanks OP. :D

Have to say that cheared me up today
    When I was young they used to call this shop SOS (Stale or Stolen)

• Advertisement

Haha, nice one LeakingLava!
    That was well worth your trip; happy munching :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Jesus, the big purple head on him in that pic. Did he swallow the evidence or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Are they back in stock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

Hi, where in Tallaght are they located, couldn't find the address on Facebook page .... love their crisps !!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Best crisps out there, sadly Taillight is a little too far away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

.. Taillight ..

Best autocorrect I've seen in a while. :)

caycro wrote: »
    Hi, where in Tallaght are they located, couldn't find the address on Facebook page .... love their crisps !!

If you're on the main Old Bawn road, (coming from town), you'd take a right at Millbrook Lawns, then follow the road, take a left at the church and the shop is on the right, in a kinda shopping centre.

Once you're in Tallaght Village/Old Bawn, ask anyone and they'll tell you.

edit: LeakingLava might give you better directons!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

A quick Google gets you the address.

6 St. Dominic Shopping Centre, DUBLIN 24 Tallaght, Ireland

The 49 and 75 buses go onto Old Bawn Road.
    Get off at the Old Bawn Road stop (not at the Old Mill, get off at Old Bawn/Millbrook Lawns) and then it's a five minute walk from there.

Thanks fussyonion for the directions ... I did a google link on the address and it came up nul, hence my asking (I'm not that lazy!!!) Now off to old bawn and the crispfest starts !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Ah, sorry. Probably saw this too late.

sw63pj.jpg

Tallaght Square as reference

I used 54a/27 and got off across the N81, the blue bus stop icon on 'Main Rd.'. The 27 stops around the corner from the 54a stop 'R819'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭ooter

The more you eat the more you save. :)
    Some bargain, you wouldn't get 1 bag for that price normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

Are they still available? Hopefully make it over tomorrow

Thanks a million OP ! I've three boxes safely tucked into the car boot 😆

They've run out of salt & vinegar and low on sea salt but still loads and loads of the rest.
    fussyonion wrote: »
    The infamous Dominic's shop "Breathnach's Bargains", in Tallaght, Dublin is currently selling boxes of O'Donnell's crisps for €1.

They have absolutely LOADS of them; the boxes are all over the shopping centre's corridor.
    The flavours available are: Sea Salt/Thai Sweet Chilli/Salt & Vinegar and Hickory Barbecue.

Best before date; March 17th.
    Each box contains 12 large bags.

Thought it might suit someone who's throwing a party or having friends round. Or for yourself if you fancy a munch!

SheldonC17 wrote: »
    Are they still available? Hopefully make it over tomorrow

I would imagine so. There were dozens and dozens of them on Monday. They were everywhere...as if they had run out of places to store them.

• Advertisement

Thanks a million OP ! I've three boxes safely tucked into the car boot 😆

They've run out of salt & vinegar and low on sea salt but still loads and loads of the rest.

Woo, nice one. Enjoy!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

They were in dealz 2 for 1.49 and were crap..smell of oil..etc...hope u guys got good ones..

Advertisement