Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircoach tickets

Options
  • 07-03-2016 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi
    Im travelling from cork to dublin tomorrow morning. Planned to get the 5am aircoach but was too late to book tickets online. Can i still pay the bus driver tomorrow morning do ye think?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭murria

Yes, you can pay the driver. They let anyone with an online booking on first but I reckon the 5 am should be OK. You book the Expressway up to an hour before departure online but I think it only goes into Dublin city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭newwan

Thanks! I try it in the morning and if it doesnt work ill just drive. Expressway doent seem to leave cork til 8am isnt it,? Are there any other buses leaving cork at 5am do u know?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

It's more expensive to buy from the driver but you can do it.

Expressway first but is 8am and takes 4hrs 10 mins to Dublin Airport so is too late and takes forever.

First GOBE is 8.30 so that is too late too, it arrives in Dublin Airport at 11.45.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭beer enigma

murria wrote: »
    Yes, you can pay the driver. They let anyone with an online booking on first but I reckon the 5 am should be OK. You book the Expressway up to an hour before departure online but I think it only goes into Dublin city centre.

5am is normally jammers - hope they made it

Advertisement