Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas strike - get a refund for the 4 days on your taxsaver Leapcard

Options
  • 07-03-2016 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,751 ✭✭✭

Sorry if already posted.

If you are on a taxsaver annual/monthly Luas ticket you can get a refund (cheque, debit/credit card, or onto the Leapcard) for the 4 days of strike action.

I got nearly €10 from Luas for the first 2 days and have now applied for the last 2 days. For some reason (trying to put people off claiming???) you could originally claim online - but now you have to print off a refund sheet, scan it, and email it. Hmm..

Anyway, if you want to claim for the 4 days (it allows you to pick LESS DAYS if you WANT!! i.e. if you didn't plan to travel that day:confused:)) the link is below:

https://www.luas.ie/refund-request.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭trellheim

If you have the latest Adobe Reader you can fill a lot of this stuff in using paste.

Alternatively someone might make it an e-PDF ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,751 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

trellheim wrote: »
    If you have the latest Adobe Reader you can fill a lot of this stuff in using paste.

Alternatively someone might make it an e-PDF ?

Note, remember to include a copy of your leapcard - I photocopied the form with the leapcard on the top right and then scanned the completed sheet to pdf.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,751 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

got my refund. €10 for the 4 days.

Advertisement