Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

JJ Burke Ballinrobe

Options
  • 07-03-2016 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭

went in last saturday looking at a car.
    liked it grand & trading in my own,dealer took it for a spin and we sat down for a chat.
    agreed terms shook hands and he gave me a copy of invoice for CU loan and i stated i would source credit union loan and contact today monday.
    grand.
    i eventually got chatting to him this morning and
    he was looking for a deposit up front, grand i said i will call you after work with card details.
    so from 4:30 to 6pm I have been trying in vain to contact dealer via text mobile calls and reception in dealership.
    and no call back wtf?

anyone have as strange a dealing as i am having with them?
    its unusual that the punter has to push a sale on a salesman.
    very confused!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's probably nothing, anything can have caused them to have to leave early. Try again tomorrow and I'm sure they'll have an explanation.

Advertisement