Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is there a lift at National Driving Licence Service, Galway?

Options
  • 07-03-2016 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a phone number for this place or possibly know if there's a lift in the building in Ballybrit business Park?
    I have to go but have had a knee op that means I can't do stairs for another few weeks. The office seems to be on the second floor and there is no phone number at all for the service, not even a national number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Does anyone have a phone number for this place or possibly know if there's a lift in the building in Ballybrit business Park?
    I have to go but have had a knee op that means I can't do stairs for another few weeks. The office seems to be on the second floor and there is no phone number at all for the service, not even a national number.

Yes. Lift to 2nd floor on your left as you head towards stairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

westgolf wrote: »
    Yes. Lift to 2nd floor on your left as you head towards stairs.

Brilliant, thank you so much Westgolf! ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Brilliant, thank you so much Westgolf! ☺

No problem, welcome

Advertisement