Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A5?

Options
  • 07-03-2016 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭

Totally out of my comfort zone here, but thought boards is my best way to find some good advice (for someone that knows nothing about cars).
    Currently driving a petrol honda civic.
    While this was in getting serviced i had a loan of a Merc C220 i think it was (year 2014 or 2015). It was diesel and ran on air. I mean cost me 12 euro a week for over 200 kilometers. The tank from the red took 35 i think it was to fill to the brim.
    I was shocked that there are cars like this!! Im petrol and go through more than half a tank a week.
    So i want to change mine to a more economical car ive been due an upgrade a while. I like the look of the Audi A5's and was thinking of a 2010/11 one. Anyone know how are they on fuel and are they economical? Anything i should be aware of.
    I might do a different thread depending on feedback on what other cars are very low cost to run as like the one i had the loan of depending on feedback here about the Audi.

Thanks guys, go easy on me, havnt a clue about cars :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,392 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Keep in mind the tank in a civic is quite small. 45 litres or thereabouts. C class tank is 66 litres.
    €35 would be pretty much 35 litres.

Advertisement