Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Myaudi.ie

Options
  • 07-03-2016 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Myaudi.ie programme is no longer operational, anyone hear any update on same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,277 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

SBPhoto wrote: »
    Myaudi.ie programme is no longer operational, anyone hear any update on same?

Really?
    I tried to log into it last week and thought it was my password that was wrong.
    Pretty poor if they have stopped that system. I dont think its too long in operation overall

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It's around just under 3 years, seems to be redirecting to my.audi.com

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SBPhoto

When i got my A3 serviced last week the girl in Audi Waterford told me the myaudi.ie was no longer available. i was like Mickdw couldn't log in and though it was my password Bad form i had over 500 points

Advertisement