Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cannot access data in belgium(i am on Meteor)

Options
  • 07-03-2016 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

I bought an LG phone in Belgium , inserted my meteor sim and used it merrily for six weeks ,voice ,texts(to non Base) and Data

two weeks ago, a day before returning home to Ireland. I could not get Data.
    I rang Meteor, nice woman suggested I click into roamingalerts.com to ok the service.( i was aware of this need ,as it popped up daily for years)

Apparently though I cannot click into , say RTE.ie without data, i can ,or should be able to click into roamingalerts.com, as it sort of can get in there without data.

This did not work, nor did the suggestion that i turn it off for ten mins.

Next morning ,back in Ireland , all was well and i though nothing more untill I came back to Belgium today.

So for todays no data problem, any ideas?

i feel the problem is with my phone. data is not turned off

Advertisement