Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much to replace avatar with a real pic of me?

Options
  • 07-03-2016 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,729 ✭✭✭✭

So, I am fed up with using supplied avatars - how much does subscribing to boards cost? all I want to do really is replace the avatar with a real jpg pic of my mush - what other benefits do you get with subscribing/paying to boards.ie?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,729 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

****esville, its not cheap is it! - €50 a year, too steep for mothball strapped wallet! - all I want is to use a photo instead of a comic avatar, dont care about banners and accessing sex groups!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You can subscribe for one month non-recurring for €5 if you so wish and change your avatar. IIRC, you get to keep your avatar after your subscription expires but to change it again, you would need re-subscribe. If you think you could afford €5 per month as opposed to paying €50 all in one go, it's well worth it just to get rid of ads and having the facility to update your avatar, username and tagline at will.

You can subscribe for one month non-recurring for €5 if you so wish and change your avatar. IIRC, you get to keep your avatar after your subscription expires but to change it again, you would need re-subscribe. If you think you could afford €5 per month as opposed to paying €50 all in one go, it's well worth it just to get rid of ads and having the facility to update your avatar, username and tagline at will.

Thanks, I might do it that way then

• Advertisement
Advertisement