Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil War Photographs (Richard Mulcahy Collection)

Options
  • 06-03-2016 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

Hi all:

Does anyone know who I should contact with regards to photographs in the Richard Mulcahy Collection. (Civil War Photographs).

There is a photograph of a Sligo anti-Treaty column with 13 men pictured, but not named. I'm trying to see if the names of the men pictured have been recorded anywhere.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Ascendant

Kettleson wrote: »
    Hi all:

Does anyone know who I should contact with regards to photographs in the Richard Mulcahy Collection. (Civil War Photographs).

There is a photograph of a Sligo anti-Treaty column with 13 men pictured, but not named. I'm trying to see if the names of the men pictured have been recorded anywhere.

Thanks

The Richard Mulcahy collection would be in the UCD Archives, so that would be the place to contact.

The collection has a lot of correspondence, memorandum and files, not sure about photographs. You'd have to ask the Archives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

@Ascendant. Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Ascendant

Here are the links to what the Mulcahy collection has:

Richard Mulcahy Papers P7

General Richard Mulcahy - Collection - UCD Archives

Hope these help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Yes indeed they do. Many thanks.

Advertisement