Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Man from the factory event

Options
  • 05-03-2016 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Being run at some Renault/Dacia dealers.
    Has anyone any experience from previous events?
    What kind of discounts can be had?
    The ad states below cost on some cars.

I'm after a 4x4 duster.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Far as I know before it was up to €4000 scrappage on a Clio, Megane or Fluence and 0% finance.
    I can't see them heavily discounting Dusters.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Mintoe

jamesbil wrote: »
    Being run at some Renault/Dacia dealers.
    Has anyone any experience from previous events?
    What kind of discounts can be had?
    The ad states below cost on some cars.

I'm after a 4x4 duster.

Tiny discount if any off any dacia's as they are already sold at the cash price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Be class in fairness if they did send some lad who puts on the wheel nuts over from romania. Wtf does "the MAN from the FACTORY" mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It's basically Santa Claus coming with some never to be repeated deals, bring your cheque book, don't think about it, buy it now type stuff.
    They do it across the uk too. Fair play if it sells cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,642 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Nissan had an event like that around here recently. They had 20 cars that they had to sell on the day. Was advertised in the local newspaper.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
Advertisement