Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gambling without using bank account

Options
  • 05-03-2016 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

i was looking through my bank statements recently and they were littered with transactions from bet365. i dont bet much - fivers and tenners - but i'll bet most days. id prefer it not to be coming up on my bank statement. i like the convenience of betting online so going to the local bookies is a non runner. anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

Could you use a 3Money card?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭Delta2113

You could open a money manager account with EBS and just use this for betting. Obviously don't tell EBS this is just for betting.

You won't have any fee's as long as you don't withdraw from your EBS account. Infact this is now the best buy Current Account on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rubberduCKy40k

Be careful not to use your credit card or current account from your bank.....you will be blacklisted as being a poor credit customer based on gambling

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Division

I use PayPal to move money between accounts and make periodic withdrawals to my bank account from PayPal. No mention of any gambling transactions on my bank statement. The bookies pay the PayPal fees.

I have seen recent advertisements for a PayPal debit card which might interest you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭bren2002

Plus 1 for PayPal

• Advertisement
Advertisement