Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campervan Storage Dublin

Options
  • 05-03-2016 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

I've just moved to Dublin from Galway and looking for somewhere to store my campervan. Ideally west side of town close to the M4/M7. Found one place near Maynooth but the yard is locked and not accessible on Sundays which wouldn't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭piuswal

What kind of arrangement are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MikeDonaldson

Hi, just looking for off street parking, doesn't need to be dry cover. Spare space in a yard would be fine. Want to be able to pick up/drop off over the weekend if heading away. Month by month or 6mths up front fine. Happy to pay around €50 p.m. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭piuswal

Should have asked, how would you pick it up?

There is a place beyond Ashbourne, its about 30km out. €12.50 pw Hayshed type storage. If you want phone number Ill pass it onto you!

I have a car so would drive to pick up camper and leave car in its place for the weekend if heading away. Most likely Sligo or Clare direction so Ashbourne might be a little out of the way ...... but that would be great if u could pass on number and i'll check it out. Thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Moomat

The location of this place would probably suit you, it's between the n4 and n7. I rented a unit there and he rents out spaces for campers. Give Donal a call, his number is on the top of the page. Not sure what he charges
    Www.griffinallotments.com

• Advertisement

Thanks Moomat, the location is spot on. Had a chat with Donal and going to drop the camper off there this weekend. Happy days, appreciate the heads up. Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Moomat

Thanks Moomat, the location is spot on. Had a chat with Donal and going to drop the camper off there this weekend. Happy days, appreciate the heads up. Mike

That's brilliant, I'm glad it suits you. You can tell him it was Matthew who put you onto it.

Advertisement