Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Visa taking time for contruction in Australia

• 04-03-2016 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ dizzymenace

I'm sure these questions have been asked and aswered elsewhere but i ca't seem to find them. I aplied for an australian work holiday visa abou 6 days ago and haven't heard anything back yet. from what people tell me it should take 48 hours or so. is there anything i can do to check on the stage of the visa?

I plan to work in constrution in australia, I'm planning to get white card and work/holiday visa and when i'm over i'll gt some tickets for plants. after thi is there anything else i need?

A little more info: I have a job lined up in sydney labouring but no pace to stay yet. I'm a second year architectural technologist and would like to work as a tehnician in oz. any advice would be appreciated

Advertisement