Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Golf 151 USB Port

Options
  • 03-03-2016 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this in!

My gf has agreed to purchase a 151 VW Golf after getting a fantastic trade in price for her own car. Car looks well, everything seems in order except that there is no USB port for the phone, there is some sort of Media Centre type there and the garage have offered a cable in order to counter this.
    Obviously this isn't the preferred option. Is it possible to change this to a USB port? When agreeing the sale the salesman said it could and would be but is going back on his word now (shock horror!)
    If it could be done elsewhere how much would it cost roughly? I would be inclined to look for a similar amount off the price agreed when going to collect if this was possible.

Sorry if this has been discussed here previously, the search function showed nothing up for me.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,389 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

does the car not do bluetooth streaming?

if you're already getting a great deal, don't lose sight of that.

does this cable offered connect your phone via usb?

Advertisement