Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylormade RSi 1 or 2

Options
  • 03-03-2016 9:10pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else here using the Taylormade RSi 1 or 2 irons? I've a few questions (via pm for now) if you have.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 djliamo

I bought a set of RSI 1's a couple of weeks ago from McGurks. Went in with the intentions of buying the new Ping G irons, but I wasn't hitting them anywhere near as well as the RSI 1's. Only played with them twice, but loving them so far I must say. Any questions feel free to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭GavPJ

charlieIRL wrote: »
    Anyone else here using the Taylormade RSi 1 or 2 irons? I've a few questions (via pm for now) if you have.
    Thanks

There a load of ****e if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Wouldn't be anything to do with this thread on GolfWRX would it? Remember reading it a few years ago when I was thinkng of buying those irons and it put me off them.

Advertisement