Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

nissan X trail

Options
  • 03-03-2016 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Hi. Thinking of buying an X trail 05 diesel with 180 k miles on her nct till Nov .. are they a good motor it's going for 1.500 euro all replies would be gratefully received thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭roroliam

Sold a 2.2 diesel 2005 last year with 625,000km, still going fine, getting a bit rattley but passed Nct just before we parted. So your one would just about be run in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

It's a dub reg with no hitch so I doubt it has any hard pulling done I'm thinking of making it commercial for the cheap tax or would it be difficult to make it a crew cab what would be involved to do this

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Wife has an 05 Model. It's a petrol Auto model but in five year's has never let her down.
    If the feckin thing was a bit easier on petrol it would be perfect.

After I making plans and wen he had told me he'd hold onto her till sat morn he has sold it this evening not happy ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭CIP4

lab man wrote: »
    After I making plans and wen he had told me he'd hold onto her till sat morn he has sold it this evening not happy ....

Most people operate a first person to the door with money (or a deposit) gets the car you have to do that as you get a lot of time wasters who have no intention of coming for the car you were a genuine case but you should have but a deposit on it if you were serious you can't expect someone to keep it for you with no deposit because you rang.

Best of luck with the search they are a nice jeep I always liked them.

• Advertisement

Cip I'm in clare and workin nights all week down here a man's word is his honour . I told him I was getting the green bus at six sat morn an see him at half 9 but any way that's life. thanks to all for yer help lab man. P.s. if ye hear of one let me know pls

Advertisement