Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to make a music video?

Options
  • 03-03-2016 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I have a professional camera and full editing equipment and I also got some 2D/3D effects experience and looking to produce a music video together with a sing songwriter or a band.

I'm a bit rusty, this is a hobby for me now days but I have worked professionally within the broadcasting industry as a editor and camera man but this is a few years ago.

I'm located in South Dublin, in a full time job so any filming and editing is to be done at weekends and evenings..

Send me a message if you want to talk a bit more about doing something together!

Cheers,
    Stefan
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Yamaman

Hi Stefan, we are a 6 piece band from Cork who recently recorded a 5 track ep of original material, we are looking at releasing one of those songs as a single and are looking into the possibility of releasing it with a video..We would love to talk to you more about this if you are interested...
    Regards Aido

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

Hi Stefan,
    We're a 4-piece alt-folk band, album recorded (independently) but not yet released. We're based around Dublin/Wicklow, so location would suit! we'd love to shoot a video, I can send examples of our songs and some band pics, let me know. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭weareallmarks

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'd be interested in working on a video if that's still a possibility. I only saw this thread now.

Advertisement