Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

'Walking in' slots for santry ndls

Options
  • 03-03-2016 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys.
    What's the deal with walk in slots, or non-appointments for ndls santry? Any chance of getting seen there and then?

I ask because two years ago I got there real early in the morning only to face a long que. Eventually I was told to come back the next day for an appointment.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭aon1998

When I went in July there was a queue outside before it opened. I was at the front so I'm not sure what time the people at the end got seen at.
    I was there on Tuesday at 9:30 and there was a 20 minute wait (I was actually hoping to get a late appointment for the end of the day), I went on Wednesday afternoon at 3 and was seen straight away no queue at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 codghost89

I was there in September and had to wait just over an hour, wasn't too bad as appointment was quick. It seems to be quicker nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭VG31

I was at the the NDLS centre in Santry for walk-in appointment about a month ago. I was there at 08:45 before it opened and there were 3 people ahead of me. I was seen in about 5 minutes. The wait times when I left were about 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Hey guys.
    What's the deal with walk in slots, or non-appointments for ndls santry? Any chance of getting seen there and then?

I ask because two years ago I got there real early in the morning only to face a long que. Eventually I was told to come back the next day for an appointment.

Cheers.

Was in there last weekend @ 10 in the morning, everything sorted before 11 including a breakfast in the cafe downstairs, be grand like, just rock on up get a reservation number. Its improved a lot since i was renewing my provisional

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement