Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watercolour tattoo

Options
  • 03-03-2016 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

I want to get a water colour type tattoo done soon and hoping to get recommendations for an artist around the Dublin or general area.. I love all of Javi Wolf's work so that's what I'm aiming towards. Willing to travel, just not as far as Mexico!

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I got mine done by Rachael in Wildcat in St. Stephens Green, was delighted with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭northdubgal

I got mine done by Rachael in Wildcat in St. Stephens Green, was delighted with it.

I don't think she's there anymore? She's not on the list of artists anyway :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

If she's not there anymore, Denise in Snakebite has done some nice watercolour. Rachel is brilliant though if you can find her.

If she's not there anymore, Denise in Snakebite has done some nice watercolour. Rachel is brilliant though if you can find her.

Any idea what Rachel's surname is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Any idea what Rachel's surname is?

Did a bit of digging, she's on Facebook as Rachel McCracken Tattoo

:)

• Advertisement

Did a bit of digging, she's on Facebook as Rachel McCracken Tattoo

:)

Ah brill thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

Also interested in getting a new tatt. Any recommendations in/near Louth/Belfast?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1384904501739935

Try Monica Gomes... she did a great job on mine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Rachael is awesome. She's got her own studio in Bray now, get in touch with her on Facebook.

Bluefoam wrote: »

Wow, love her work!

• Advertisement

Bluefoam wrote: »

I just copped which tattoo is yours 😱 It's amazing! Loved it and pointed it out to DH when was looking through her insta account!! Fantastic job !!

I just copped which tattoo is yours 😱 It's amazing! Loved it and pointed it out to DH when was looking through her insta account!! Fantastic job !!

Thanks. I've had some really cool and fun reactions to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

Although it's not his speciality, Anto in Spilled Ink has done some deadly watercolour based tattoos.

Or pretty much anyone in Colour Works.

BTW. Anyone looking for a tattoo from Monica Gomez, she's moving to Portugal in June... Looks like my next tattoo will have to be done there

Advertisement