Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlackBox app - audio track selection

Options
  • 02-03-2016 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

I've a Vu+ Duo2 connected to 28.8 and 19.2.

Many of the foreign channels have multiple audio tracks and I can swap them on the Duo2 without issue.

However, using the BlackBox app on iPhone or iPad I only see a single audio track so I cannot change to English. Has anyone else come across this issue and if so were you able to resolve it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,720 ✭✭✭lertsnim

If you select the box that is 3rd from left at the bottom it will give you the language and subtitle options

qrs5Bw.png

OuxOah.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Thanks. When I tap that button I am only seeing one audio track. For the same channel on the Vu+ I can see multiple.

Which channels are you trying?

Tried on lots of channels. On the Duo2 there is multiple audio channels on the app only 1. Tried it on iPhone and iPad. Same issue on both.

Which channels? I can then try them myself to see if I have the same problem.

• Advertisement

@lertsnim: PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 15,184 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

ShaneOC wrote: »
    @lertsnim: PM sent

Brazzers on 13E confirmed.

Reinstalled the app and still no joy. :(

Blackbox Pro or Blackbox Live?

Blackbox pro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Greenpiece

Sorry for dragging up an old thread...I used blackbox pro until last few months and can no longer get it to work on my iPad. Probably due to iOS updates and this app no longer supported. Does anybody know of a similar app. I loved being able to copy recordings to the iPad and watching them while traveling so would like to be able to do that again.

Advertisement