Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much for car service on 1 year old car?

Options
  • 02-03-2016 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi guys,

I have a 151 Renault Clio. Got it on finance last year and as part of the agreement, I have to get it serviced this weekend at Renault Belgard.
    I was just wondering how much money I should set aside for this?

The car only has 7,800km on the clock.

I'm just gicking myself in case it will cost €300+.

If anyone could give me a rough estimate of how much this should cost me i'd be very thankful :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Why not ask Renault Belgard?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Could it be that you get first service free?

Tbh, just ring dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

biko wrote: »
    Could it be that you get first service free?

Tbh, just ring dealer.

+1. It is just an oil change, main dealers are always about €150 for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,280 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

noeld23 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have a 151 Renault Clio. Got it on finance last year and as part of the agreement, I have to get it serviced this weekend at Renault Belgard.
    I was just wondering how much money I should set aside for this?

The car only has 7,800km on the clock.

I'm just gicking myself in case it will cost €300+.

If anyone could give me a rough estimate of how much this should cost me i'd be very thankful :)

At that mileage there will be no extra work like brake pads or anything needing doing so basic service price I would assume.
    I don't know maybe 150.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭Comhrá

When I had my A3 in for it's first service with similar mileage to the op, it was around €160 or so. That was a main VW dealer which was an Audi approved service agent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement