Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you more enemies than friends.

Options
  • 02-03-2016 7:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭

Have you more enemies than friends.

Or put another way do you think that that in your wide social circle and beyond it that there are more people who dislike you than like you !

Reasons

You talk too straight,
    Your ideas are unconventional , many ahead of your time!
    You would prefer to be a loner than follow the crowd and be part of the herd mentality.
    People are jealous of your success in many areas!
    Your individuality, even in the way you dress makes them uncomfortable!

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Your Face wrote: »
    Probably

Accept yourself as you are.

Do not try to make yourself popular. Avoid people who do not like you. Go out of your way to avoid them, cross over to the other side of the street if you have too, you will feel much better afterwards. They have their own issues and are not likely change.

Enjoy your own company and pursue your own hobbies and interests and be open to new pursuits. Especially make a decision to enjoy your own company.

As Shakespeare said

To thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Xenophile wrote: »
    Accept yourself as you are.

Do not try to make yourself popular. Avoid people who do not like you. Go out of your way to avoid them, cross over to the other side of the street if you have too, you will feel much better afterwards. They have their own issues and are not likely change.

Enjoy your own company and pursue your own hobbies and interests and be open to new pursuits. Especially make a decision to enjoy your own company.

As Shakespeare said

To thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

I think I'm missing something.

I think I'm missing something.

I see that your earlier post was deleted !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Yeah, this thread didn't go the way I expected.

Yeah, this thread didn't go the way I expected.

Ok, thanks !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've too many friends. May need some help taking some out to level the playing field...

Star Lord wrote: »
    I've too many friends. May need some help taking some out to level the playing field...

I have never in my life heard of anyone having too many friends. Interesting, I notice you have no friends listed here on Boards.ie.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

Does boards do a list of enemies?

Does boards do a list of enemies?

No, this is an anonymous site !

I love everyone though, but sometimes I can't help but get the feeling that not everyone loves me...

• Advertisement

I love everyone though, but sometimes I can't help but get the feeling that not everyone loves me...

Hope my above posts can help you ! Keep loving but keep your distance from those who do not appreciate you.

That's probably some good advice...

I have never in my life heard of anyone having too many friends. Interesting, I notice you have no friends listed here on Boards.ie.

You have to be on my list of friends to see my list of friends! So you not taking up that offer of a hitman job? I pay in hob nobs...

Star Lord wrote: »
    I pay in hob nobs...

By the way I can see other posters lists of friends even though I am not friends with anyone.

I have no use for hob nobs! !

By the way I can see other posters lists of friends even though I am not friends with anyone.

I have no use for hob nobs! !

Most people won't have edited their privacy settings! I have!

379282.png

And I've never before heard of a human being with no use for hob nobs, they're the hobbliest nobbliest biscuits around! Are you sure you're human? Are you an alien with an irrepressible attraction to humans?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've had more enemas in my life than I've had friends

I've had more enemas in my life than I've had friends

You write in the past tense ! Is it still the same and are you comfortable with it ?

Any idea why you had so many enemies ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

You write in the past tense ! Is it still the same and are you comfortable with it ?

Any idea why you had so many enemas ?

Not enough fibre in my diet.

And it's never going to be comfortable

Not enough fibre in my diet.

And it's never going to be comfortable

I was never much good at speed reading !

Now, you don't try speed eating as it will not help.

Advertisement