Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard Emoticons

Options
  • 01-03-2016 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,692 ✭✭✭✭

A few weeks back, my software updated overnight on my HTC M9; now running Android 6.0, software number 3.35.771.12. Ever since then, the emoticons/smileys have a "squashed" appearance:

eLPgcjj.png

And it doesn't matter if I'm using the standard HTC Sense Input or the SwiftKey board; the resut is the same. Is there some way I can get them back to their "normal" appearance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

blueser wrote: »
    A few weeks back, my software updated overnight on my HTC M9; now running Android 6.0, software number 3.35.771.12. Ever since then, the emoticons/smileys have a "squashed" appearance:

eLPgcjj.png

And it doesn't matter if I'm using the standard HTC Sense Input or the SwiftKey board; the resut is the same. Is there some way I can get them back to their "normal" appearance?

These look normal to me for non whatsapp emoticons... That's what I get in my messenger app and I'm still running android 5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

Yeah the emoticons for me changed to that squashed appearance when I updated my M8 to android 6.0. Preferred the old ones tbh.

Advertisement