Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TR2 Corporation Tax

Options
  • 01-03-2016 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi guys,

Few weeks ago in 2016 I have set up an Ltd. Just now filling in TR2 and have some questions:

1. To what data will annual accounts be made up?

This is the data of first annual return (so this is 6 moths from incorporation date) or 31.12.2016? Or something else?

2. I'm a single director and have no plans (for now) to employ anyone else, do I need to register as an Employer for PAYE/PRSI? If YES then will I need to fill in P45 for myself every year etc.?

3. Relevant Contract Tax

Do I need to apply for this if I provide web services?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Lockedout2

Sounds like your best bet would be to go and talk to an accountant.

Any query which mentions Annual return date in connection with Corporation Tax demonstrates that the poster does not understand the system.

If you are taking a salary then the company has to register as an employer. It's not a P45 unless you plan on sacking yourself every year.

RCT does not apply to web design.

Advertisement