Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Instructor won't put EDT lessons online

Options
  • 01-03-2016 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Okay so basically I finished my EDT in September, the logbook is stamped and everything and I want to apply for my driving test however my last two lessons haven't been uploaded by my previous driving instructor, I rang the driving school over a month ago to put up the lessons and they never did and I've contacted them twice since and they said they'll get the instructor to upload them and he'll ring me aswell which he never did, all I want is my lessons online so I can move on with booking my test, I'm moving abroad in September so I really want my license before then and this is just delaying everything
    Has anyone ever experienced this or have any advice on what to do? If I contacted the RSA would they be able to sort it out?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'd give the RSA customer service line a shout at this stage for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭Silvera

^^^ or perhaps ring the school one more time and explain that if the lessons are not uploaded asap you will have no choice but to contact the RSA customer line. I'm sure the instructor doesnt want the RSA calling him, or perhaps logging a 'negative comment' on his RSA record.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 luluzade

Finally got it sorted thanks everyone :)

Advertisement