Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

17 yo commercial insurence

Options
  • 28-02-2016 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,I am thinking of buying a van as I plan to start a business,I am looking at a 2005 ford transit connect,I am 17 this would be my first vehicle ,just wondering what the insuremce is like

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 btalt

Driving a 1.3d astra van, 18 male with provisional. Costs me just under 2 grand.
    Have a 97 defender 2.5, was costing me 3200 on trade insurance for the year, hence the wait for full licence under I'm back driving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 btalt

Driving a 1.3d astra van, 18 male with provisional. Costs me just under 2 grand.
    Have a 97 defender 2.5, was costing me 3200 on trade insurance for the year, hence the wait for full licence until I'm back driving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 eoghanmurphy46

btalt wrote: »
    Have a 97 defender 2.5, was costing me 3200 on trade insurance for the year, hence the wait for full licence until I'm back driving it.

Thanks for the response m8

Advertisement