Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Stream/Stepwagon

Options
  • 28-02-2016 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

i have been looking for a descent estate for some while, looking to spend 7k....and im finding it hard to find something i like and is in good condition. Ideally id go for a V70, a Saab 95 estate or a Forester...but havnt seen anything worth buying yet.....Ive viewed a few lemons:(
    Anyone here own or have an opinion on a Stepwagon or Stream?
    will parts/insurance be an issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Mr.Boots wrote: »
    i have been looking for a descent estate for some while, looking to spend 7k....and im finding it hard to find something i like and is in good condition. Ideally id go for a V70, a Saab 95 estate or a Forester...but havnt seen anything worth buying yet.....Ive viewed a few lemons:(
    Anyone here own or have an opinion on a Stepwagon or Stream?
    will parts/insurance be an issue?
    Imports are loaded as far as Insurance goes, not entirely sure what the loading is though.
    I assume Petrol is the fuel of choice going by your other choices?
    Accord Tourer is also worth a look, I just picked up an EX spec 2.2 diesel and its a nice place to be with a huge boot.
    They also have a 2.0 petrol and a 2.4 if you can stand the tax. Pre 08 are better for Petrol tax wise though the VRT will still be painful.

Advertisement