Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jason Bohn, 42 suffers heart attack during Honda Classic

Options
  • 27-02-2016 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭

Very young, hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

sh1t, I hope he will be well soon.

Always got a stupid little kick out of it when he was announced. Silly I know, deep down I'm like 10 or so, but it just sounds like Jason Bourne and I always imagined Matt Damon getting up on that tee box next.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- Jason Bohn suffered a major heart attack Friday at The Honda Classic.
    The 42-year-old was experiencing chest pains and called for a medic after putting out on the 18th hole at PGA National. He was taken by ambulance to Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, where tests revealed a major heart attack.
    Bohn was in stable condition and remained hospitalized overnight, and he had a stent put in on Saturday. He was scheduled to undergo more tests over the weekend.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

They were chatting about this on the Golf Channel yesterday, he reckons that if he was on the course when it happened he'd be dead but because the medics etc were right beside him when it happened their timely intervention (whatever it was) saved him

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

Advertisement