Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Galway car service?

Options
  • 27-02-2016 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a mechanic to do a car service as close to the city centre as possible? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Kilduff's in Nun's Island (across from the Bish)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Accountsplus

I second Kilduffs. I have been using them for several years now and am very satisfied with their work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Farrell's on St. Brendan's Ave in Woodquay. Top lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Both of those are good.

More here
    Many more suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭dropping_bombs

Thanks all.

Biko, the reason I started this thread was because I thought that 8 year old thread was, despite being slightly useful, outdated? Thank you for the suggestions nonetheless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you want to venture into the world of DIY car service have a look at this.

Advertisement