Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest website for custom Photobooks

Options
  • 27-02-2016 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place but I've been tasked with scanning nearly 3,000 family photos to scan and make into photobooks online. I'm just wondering what website as offers the most competitively priced photobooks? There will be a good few photobooks so looking to save where I can. Not gone on having too much of a snazzy design or anything. Aldi photos have been suggested but just wondering has anyone else have any advice? Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

Photobox currently have 50% off books with 50 or more pages (Code: IEBOOK50). If you open an account with them you will never not have a discount code for something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Lambsbread

I'll second photobox. I've used them a number of times and have always been happy with the end result. They always have some kind of offer on, even if you have to wait a week.

It can take a little time to configure the book and i'd recommend upping the paper quality from the standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Oldenboard

If you are scanning that many pictures for a photobook, I would use a service which provides free software to easily make the layout offline, before uploading the whole design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

I find the snapfish photo service really good, but the photobook creator they have is awfull, I might give the above a go.

Advertisement