Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dash cam-reasonably priced

Options
  • 26-02-2016 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

just wondering, could anyone suggest/recommend a decent dash cam at a reasonable price?
    and buy of from a reputable shop/website (like halfords) or amazon or does it really matter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭dingdong1234567

gercoral wrote: »
    just wondering, could anyone suggest/recommend a decent dash cam at a reasonable price?
    and buy of from a reputable shop/website (like halfords) or amazon or does it really matter?

Got my Transcend 200 from halford for €99. Fitted myself, comes on when I switch the ignition on and stops on ignition off. Very happy with it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭gercoral

Got my Transcend 200 from halford for €99. Fitted myself, comes on when I switch the ignition on and stops on ignition off. Very happy with it so far.

thank you. and what kind of memory card do you have? 32gb? would there be a good few hours footage recorded?

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭dingdong1234567

gercoral wrote: »
    thank you. and what kind of memory card do you have? 32gb? would there be a good few hours footage recorded?

It came with 16gb card. TBH I have no idea how many hours it holds. The user manual details hours it holds etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,506 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Loads of recommendations here.

Advertisement