Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 2016 Ocean City MD--Help

Options
  • 26-02-2016 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Soooo basically I had been planning a j1 trip this summer to Ocean City Maryland. It all looked well and good but pretty suddenly the group dynamic fell apart and all my mates backed out(too much cost,internships etc). Now I'm basically left on my own.

I could stay in Ireland for the summer, but I have wanted this for aaaaages and won't get the chance next summer. As well as that my girlfriend is going over too and really want to see her for the summer.

I don't know what to do now,so I guess I'm:
    A. Looking for advice,maybe from someone who's been in this position before.

B.Looking to see if there are any group of people going over who need someone else for accommodation? I know it seems sad one guy going on his own and looking for strangers but I'm a pretty normal decent student who just had some bad luck! I'm 20 years old and studying at UCC and willing to live with any group who are friendly and outgoing :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭bennyl10

If you dont mind living with a crowd of girls then we are looking for people!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mattbavfc

bennyl10 wrote: »
    If you dont mind living with a crowd of girls then we are looking for people!

Do you still have beds to fill? 2 of us coming over 1 lad 1 girl same thing other 3 dropped out leaving us with accomodation we either need to fill or find an alternative for ourselves

Advertisement