Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book by woman in or from Dungarvan

Options
  • 26-02-2016 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

I am trying to locate a book written by a woman from or living in the Dungarvan area about ten years ago. It was about her schizophrenic daughter who became homeless due to her illness and died homeless as far as i recall. I cannot recall the title but it was on sale in Easons.

The author may have been from a different country come to live near Dungarvan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Hi its called One sad ungathered rose, its by an American woman, I think she lives near Lismore now, I had the book for years but cant find it now, try the library or maybe amazon, such a sad story.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭mountcisco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭EternalHope

Thanks guy that's it, I checked with the person looking for it and they remember the title. All i can say is fair play:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ashsull1989

Randomly came across this. The author Susan was my grandmother and lived in Cappoquin. Glad you got your hands on the book.

Advertisement