Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Accord

Options
  • 26-02-2016 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im looking at buying this honda accord. Ive been on to the dealer and going to head up friday to bring down.

I think the VRT will work out around 3400 bringing the total to:

12000 euro price (he said he give it to me for 9100 over the phone)
    3500 VRT
    15500 TOTAL

im thinking its still a bit over priced but just wondering what you guys think to offer without sounding rediculous..

Im paying cash.

EDIT: I plan on doing HPI and other checks before going up!

Thanks
    Neil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,721 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Link not working? Is it for sale for £9100

You need more detail on the car, age, miles, engine, spec etc. Is it a proper main Honda dealer, proper used car dealer, lad selling from his driveway dealer or someone selling their own car private?

Do the HPI check before making the journey or engaging in any kind of deposit.

Advertisement