Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash TV Show [**SPOILERS**]

Options
  • 26-02-2016 1:28pm

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057008060

The lads in the above thread have made a valid point. It is the TV forum and there will be fans of the show who do not read the comics or watch the animated universe shows.

Simple one is the discussion of how Wally West will get his speed (or even if he will). Now if I was a viewer only this would be a massive spoiler for me.

Their thread states spoilers but it is only in relation to the fact that they are discussing the show at the American pace.

So to be fair I thought that this might be the best fit for a discussion about the show, where we could speculate on the obvious Easter eggs which are being shown. They are definitely being placed for those with an understanding of the characters, outside of the show.

So,

How will Wally get his speed? Will there be a Yellow suit (or ring) from Thawne hanging around Star Labs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057008060

The lads in the above thread have made a valid point. It is the TV forum and there will be fans of the show who do not read the comics or watch the animated universe shows.

Simple one is the discussion of how Wally West will get his speed (or even if he will). Now if I was a viewer only this would be a massive spoiler for me.

Their thread states spoilers but it is only in relation to the fact that they are discussing the show at the American pace.

So to be fair I thought that this might be the best fit for a discussion about the show, where we could speculate on the obvious Easter eggs which are being shown. They are definitely being placed for those with an understanding of the characters, outside of the show.

So,

How will Wally get his speed? Will there be a Yellow suit (or ring) from Thawne hanging around Star Labs?

Thawne suit is around as Wells(Harry) used it to aktivate the Vibe ability of Cisko

Thawne suit is around as Wells(Harry) used it to aktivate the Vibe ability of Cisko

Why on earth can I not remember this at all?
    Too many shows being watched.

They still have the tachyon collector?

Why on earth can I not remember this at all?
    Too many shows being watched.

They still have the tachyon collector?

It was in season 2 episode 11. Not sure if they still have the tachyon collector

It was in season 2 episode 11. Not sure if they still have the tachyon collector

When he was trying to frighten him, getting the adrenaline pumping??

When he was trying to frighten him, getting the adrenaline pumping??

Yep that's the one at least I think Wells was wearing it and it was not an halucination

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Yep that's the one at least I think Wells was wearing it and it was not an halucination

You sir are correct, Harry wore the Reverse Flash suit to get Cisco's Vibe ability's working/trigger them, also Harry wore the RF suit in Episode 7 when they got one over Gorilla Grodd.

Can they really kill off Jay Flash and have Jay Zoom the only remaining?

Doubt that DC would allow such a character swap. Either Eddie or another Jay is in the mask. I'm leaning towards a hero Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Don't forget the other prisoner... We all "know" who he is.

The one thing which has always bugged me about Flash is; too many speedsters

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Yup...
    Have to admit disappointed there too. Hardly anything special when every other week there is another one zipping about or one being hinted at.

• Advertisement

It's really evident in the live action series but present in animated and comics too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

I think whatever way they end up beating Zoom it will involve a perfected velocity 9, with perhaps both Wally and Wells' daughter taking it.

Iris will be kidnapped by Zoom in Wally's presence and that's how he'll cop the gang's secret, but how he didn't cop it when Shark attacked them because he tracked Flash back to that location is amazing to me. Instead he just decides the reason Barry disappeared is beceause he's a coward.

Tbh there's no rush on Wally gaining his speed anyway, the actor isn't great and once he does get his speed I'd be fearful of the ideas the CW might get in their head.

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    I think whatever way they end up beating Zoom it will involve a perfected velocity 9, with perhaps both Wally and Wells' daughter taking it.

Iris will be kidnapped by Zoom in Wally's presence and that's how he'll cop the gang's secret, but how he didn't cop it when Shark attacked them because he tracked Flash back to that location is amazing to me. Instead he just decides the reason Barry disappeared is beceause he's a coward.

Tbh there's no rush on Wally gaining his speed anyway, the actor isn't great and once he does get his speed I'd be fearful of the ideas the CW might get in their head.

I am guessing that Jessie will get her powers due to her been injected in last weeks show. Also I think Wally has the Meta gene as Jessie's watch went off when they went to shake hands

Advertisement