Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citroen guarantee on import from UK

Options
  • 26-02-2016 7:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi, contemplating going to UK to bring back a 2014 Grand Picasso.

Will the Citroen Guarantee (3
    years??) be still active if I have an issue?

Will an Irish main dealer support any issues?

Bit of a green horn here so thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,163 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You will need to check the fine print of the warranty or contact Citroen Ireland.

If the 3 years is a full manufacturer's warranty then it should be covered across Europe. However some of these warranties are 2 years manufacturer + 1 year dealer network of the country it was originally sold in. In this case Irish Citroen dealers may not recognize the final year as it a UK dealer warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭kindalen

You could possibly go to the north if needed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

I had an issue yesterday with corrosion on my 2009 grand pic and rang them . mine is a UK import. They asked me to bring it in for inspection but think where it is bubbling isn't covered . hope that helps you a bit.

Advertisement