Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to donate pet supplies

Options
  • 25-02-2016 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Does anybody know of any organisation/charity which accepts donations of pet supplies in the Cork/South Tipp area?

Reason being our bunny, Murray, passed away and we have a lot of her stuff left. To be precise, a just opened 10KG bag of straw, an unopened 25KG of the Maxi Zoo brown pellet litter (& about a half an open bag), packets of carrot treats and water bottles. It seems a waste to send it to landfill but it's a bit too painful to keep it around.

Any ideas?

Also before any suggestions keeping for a new bunny, Murray was our second bereavement in 6 weeks and I think the wife and I are too heartbroken to consider any pets for the foreseeable future. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Two posts deleted as both named organisations we have had problems with in the past.

Can I remind all posters that you can only recommend rescues by PM

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

OP there is a closed group on Facebook called 'Irish rabbit and guinea pig group' Quite a few small scale rescuers are on it and would certainly be very grateful for donations. You would need to join the group before you can post there.

Two posts deleted as both named organisations we have had problems with in the past.

Can I remind all posters that you can only recommend rescues by PM

Sorry. I posted without thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭enrique66_35

Apologies Mods, didn't mean to break the rules. Can anybody with recommendations, PM me please?
    I don't use Facebook so have to get somebody to grab the contact info for me there, thanks for the tip.

Advertisement