Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Insurance if living abroad

Options
  • 25-02-2016 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi,

We recently bought a house which we get ownership of next week. We are currently living abroad but will be moving back home to this house next year. For that reason the house will act as a holiday home until we move.

I tried getting a quote on your website but the question "What country do you live in?" is hardcoded with the answer "Ireland". Must we be living in Ireland to be insured with you?

If not, what level of cover can you offer us?

Thanks,

Barra 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

BarraOG wrote: »
    Hi,

We recently bought a house which we get ownership of next week. We are currently living abroad but will be moving back home to this house next year. For that reason the house will act as a holiday home until we move.

I tried getting a quote on your website but the question "What country do you live in?" is hardcoded with the answer "Ireland". Must we be living in Ireland to be insured with you?

If not, what level of cover can you offer us?

Thanks,

Barra 
    Hi BarraOG,
    Thanks for getting in touch, we may have manually enter your contact address if not in Ireland. If you PM me your contact details we can give you a call and go through the quote.
    Thanks Una

Advertisement