Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Swimming Pool

Options
  • 24-02-2016 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I understand it costs €99 to have unlimited access to the pool for the year, but how much would it cost for a UCD student to pay for one visit?

I feel like I could have spent the €99 earlier in the year and got most of my money's worth but now I reckon I should give the UCD pool a try and just stick with the National Aquatic Centre the rest of the time.

Thanks,
    M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

karaokeman wrote: »
    Hi all,

I understand it costs €99 to have unlimited access to the pool for the year, but how much would it cost for a UCD student to pay for one visit?

I feel like I could have spent the €99 earlier in the year and got most of my money's worth but now I reckon I should give the UCD pool a try and just stick with the National Aquatic Centre the rest of the time.

Thanks,
    M

Used to be 4e.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

errlloyd wrote: »
    Used to be 4e.

That's pretty good, I'll pay if its still going for that much.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

It's still €4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

can you pay as you go as a non member here? any idea of prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,790 ✭✭✭griffin100

There is no pay as you go option available unless you are a UCD student.

• Advertisement
Advertisement