Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europlex Signet 100 Firmware Upgrade

Options
  • 24-02-2016 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have a Europlex Signet 100 that I would like to upgrade to the latest software. Is there a website that I can download the firmware from and could I do it myself?.Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The signet 100 can only be upgraded to v1. 2b.
    What are you looking to achieve?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭aka_alex

Hi Koolkid

Im hoping it will sort out the problem of the clock loosing time, I know its a small little thing but it can be annoying. It is running version 1.0.0 at the moment.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have you tried replace the battery?
    I don't see it being a firmware issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭aka_alex

Yes, the battery was replaced a couple of months ago. This has been happening for a while, way before the battery was replaced.

Advertisement