Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alteration To Existing Policy

Options
  • 23-02-2016 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I have recently purchased a new car, i have phoned liberty and told them i have the car bought and wanted to transfer my insurance onto it next week.

As soon as the girl heard what car it was she said i would have to be over 30 to get insured on it??

I am 22 with full licence and 2 years NCD.

The car in question is a 2002 BMW 530D Se.

I have recieved quotes from other insurance companies on this car and will unfortunately have to cancel my current policy with liberty and go with them unless you can provide a quote.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

I have recently purchased a new car,  i have phoned liberty and told them i have the car bought and wanted to transfer my insurance onto it next week.

As soon as the girl heard what car it was she said i would have to be over 30 to get insured on it??

I am 22 with full licence and 2 years NCD.

The car in question is a 2002 BMW 530D Se.

I have recieved quotes from other insurance companies on this car and will unfortunately have to cancel my current policy with liberty and go with them unless you can provide a quote.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew.
    Hi Andrew,
    Thanks for your query. Depending on the performance of some vehicles we may restrict them to drivers over a certain age, that seems to be the case here. If you PM me your policy number we can take a look into it for you.
    Thanks Una

Advertisement