Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alcantara Cleaner

Options
  • 23-02-2016 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a Passat with a very pale Alcantara interior. The drivers seat regularly gets marked with dye from jeans or trousers and I have also had a few stains that were difficult to shift.
    Can anyone recommend a good Alcantara cleaner? I have tried Ambersil Auto Groom but it was only okay.
    Is the Chemical Guys Stain Remover any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Chemical Guys stain remover is fantastic, I'd recommend wet vaccing the entire seat to make sure you get the most out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

Is the CG stain remover good on all materials or is it specifically for Alcantara? I'm looking for something for my seats which are a mix of leather, Alcantara and regular fabric.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

markc1184 wrote: »
    Is the CG stain remover good on all materials or is it specifically for Alcantara? I'm looking for something for my seats which are a mix of leather, Alcantara and regular fabric.

All fabric really!

Advertisement